APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
THE EDMONTON FOOD COUNCIL IS SEEKING NEW MEMBERS FOR THE FALL OF 2019
The Edmonton Food Council recruits new members once a year! If you want to be a part of a dynamic team that is helping to shape the future of food and urban agriculture in Edmonton, then the Edmonton Food Council is looking for you!
It’s an exciting time in Edmonton that is seeing an explosion of interest and activity in all things food – farmers’ markets, community gardens, food trucks, food festivals, urban farmers, backyard hens and bees, edible front yards, restaurants serving local menus, fruit rescue and gleaning, the rise of permaculture and aquaponics, and so much more. All of this great work will benefit from the support of the Edmonton Food Council and the City of Edmonton.
New members will be appointed to three year terms. Members can expect to commit four to twelve hours per month for regular meetings, special consultations, review of necessary materials, correspondence and any additional projects and work that may be required.
Before you apply, applicants are encouraged to review:
- fresh: Edmonton’s Food and Agriculture Strategy
- The Edmonton Food Council’s blog
- Review and complete the Edmonton Food Council Application Form.
- Complete a Resume.
- Collect Two Reference Letters.
- Email your Application, Resume, and Reference Letter to the Edmonton Food Council at firstname.lastname@example.org