Edmonton Food Council 2023 Application
Application Deadline, Midnight on May 31st. We welcome your to application!
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team that is helping shape the future of food and agriculture in Edmonton?
As a volunteer committee of the City, the Edmonton Food Council’s primary role is to advise and act on matters related to the ongoing implementation of fresh: Edmonton’s Food and Agriculture Strategy. The Edmonton Food Council aims to engage with the community on relevant and timely food and urban agriculture issues. Specific activities that the Edmonton Food Council undertakes to perform this role include:
- Providing advice to City of Edmonton administration and other key stakeholders.
- Identifying emerging issues and opportunities.
- Proposing key work priorities to the City.
- Maintaining relationships with the food and urban agriculture community.
- Engaging with the community on relevant and timely issues.
- Facilitating connections between key players, such as various City departments, community partners and local food businesses.
The Edmonton Food Council meets on the third Tuesday of every month.
Before you apply, applicants are encouraged to review:
- fresh: Edmonton’s Food and Agriculture Strategy
- The Edmonton Food Council’s Terms of Reference
- The Edmonton Food Council’s blog
To Apply, Please Submit:
- The Online Application Form
- Your Resume
- Suggested one letter of Reference
Please email supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed by the Edmonton Food Council Governance Committee. All applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their applications.